By Harlan Ellison (Author), J. Michael Straczynski (Editor)
BUY NOW >
by Harlan Ellison, J. Michael Straczynski
Harlan Ellison’s work shaped the science-fiction, fantasy, and horror genres in the 20th century, and this collection of his best-known and most-acclaimed stories is a perfect treasury for old Ellison fans as well as readers discovering this zany, polyphonic writer for the first time.
Featuring these stories and many more:
- “‘Repent Harlequin!’ Said the Ticktockman” - Hugo Award winner
- “I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream” - Bram Stoker Award winner
- “Mefisto in Onyx” - Bram Stoker Award winner
- “Jeffty Is Five” - British Fantasy Award winner
- “The Whimper of Whipped Dogs” - Edgar Allan Poe Award winner
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
Harlan Ellison (1934-2018) is a legend of the SFF, horror, and speculative fiction genres. His published works include more than 1,700 short stories, novellas, screenplays, comic book scripts, teleplays, essays, and a wide range of criticism covering literature, film, television, and print media. Ellison won numerous awards, including multiple Hugos, Nebulas, and Edgars.